AEQ Capitol IP CS - 8 faders
Ultra-compact digital audio mixer for radio and television with Silver control surface and associated audio engine.
CAPITOL IP is an 8 channel digital mixing console. Its performance is based on the AEQ CAPITOL console and the experience gained with this model.
The control surface has been redesigned with new silent buttons, more programmable keys and a new arrangement of the monitoring section controls. IP connectivity in CAPITOL IP console is implemented through a single module with 16 input and 16 output channels incorporated in its core, and excludes MADI connectivity. So the rear panel is similar to the former model with two pre-cut holes for both Ethernet connectors. CAPITOL IP consoles can have a single multichannel access: IP or MADI. Depending on the configuration, the unit may come either with the Ethernet connectors or the MADI optical connector - or without any of these options - but never with both at the same time.
IP-based multi-channel audio networking made simple with AEQ and DANTE TM !
See for yourself how easy and affordable it is to go digital today!
- 4 mic/line inputs
- 4 stereo AES/EBU digital audio inputs (possible to setup as SPDIF)
- 12 mono analogue inputs (possible to setup as 6 stereos)
- 2 USB stereo digital inputs and outputs
- 4 stereo AES/EBU digital audio outputs (possible to setup as SPDIF)
- 8 mono analogue outputs (possible setup as 4 stereos)
- Single power supply
- Control surface for flush-mounting or counter-sunk"" installation
- AoIP 16ch module not included. Incompatible with MADI option.
Please Download the Brochure for more information