Quicklink TX Quad - HD-SDI 4 Channels Skype in/out
Broadcast quality, multi channel video calling with professional production control.
The Quicklink TX Quad will allow you to easily manage 4 simultaneous incoming Skype calls to be processed as 4 SDI or NDI outputs in one single unit. A high availability upgrade option is available on this unit.
- Manage 4 incoming Skype calls to 4 SDI outputs
- 4 professional SD/HD SDI input & outputs
- Supports both I/O for NDI™
- High Availability Option including Dual Power Supply & Raided drives
- Skype TX controller software with control console
- Ultra low delay: For instantaneous 2 way video/audio contributions
- Video and audio free from adverts
- Aspect ratio correction method: Scale your SDI input picture to your requested resolution
- Customisable tally or information graphic overlay back to return caller
- Talkback: Switch between 3 different audio sources
- Screen sharing capability
- Auto-Answer function
- Embedded SDI audio (16 Channel in hardware)
- AES balanced audio (additonal hardware required)
- Remote Management Ethernet Port for bare metal restore
- HD Recording Function
- Free complimentary technical information via the Customer Portal
Skype TX Controller
The Skype TX controller software enables broadcasters and content producers to manage multiple Quicklink TX units from a single user interface. The Skype TX controller now includes live video previews, remote setting controls and integration with Skype contacts.
Find Skype contacts and start calls easily
By searching the Skype directory you can add Skype users to your shared contacts so you are ready to place calls on any one of your TX units. You can see the callers and add them as favourite when they are regular contributors.
Every tool you need to manage and monitor your calls
- The mini-video preview features let you compare all your live calls side by side
- The live inbound and outbound call quality indicator helps to monitor audio and video signals
- The caller snapshot function can be shown automatically if the call quality falls below a pre-set level.
- Manage multiple calls/units from one interface.
The Quicklink TX Workflow Applications
The Quicklink TX can be used to both send and receive Skype calls within various workflows depending on your requirements.
Talk shows: Skype users sending to the Quicklink TX
Any Skype client using any video-enabled device can connect and send audio and video to The Quicklink TX. Users simply connect with their regular Skype account.
Remote Studios: The Quicklink TX sending to the Quicklink TX
The Quicklink TX unit can be used to both send and receive audio/video via the SDI or HDMI I/O. This is ideal if you have multiple production sites. By using two Quicklink TX you are able to have studio grade HD/SDI to HD/SDI 2-ways.
Conferences: The Quicklink TX sending to a Skype client
Send a high quality professional stream to a Skype client for viewing on a laptop or monitor. You can share your screen back to the Skype client which is ideal when discussing important documents. The Quicklink TX even allows the addition of Tally or graphical information overlays on the return video back to the Skype caller.
|Quicklink TX Quad||Quicklink TX Quad - High Availability|
|Multiple HD Skype Calls||4||4|
|10-bit SD/HD-SDI Video and SDI Embedded Audio Input/Output||4||4|
|Analog Audio Input/Output||4*||4*|
|AES/EBU Audio Input/Output||4*||4*|
|NDI™ Video over IP Dante/ Livewire+ AES67 Audio over IP Support**||✓||✓|
|Genlock/Sync Reference Input||✓||✓|
|High Availability - Redundant hardware, server monitoring and alert system||✓|
|Hardware Unit Height||2U||2U|
* Additional hardware required
** Additional software required