Quicklink ST55 Studio Transceiver
Unlimited users, portal usage, relay data and standard support for the first purchased studio hardware (first 6 months free)
Broadcast global contributions to air in less than 30 seconds.
No apps nor software installs required.
Unlimited audio/video or audio only contribution links from a web browser, delivered quickly and easily back to the central studio. Contributors can be invited via SMS or email and can send content to the studio remotely and easily using any device where a simple Chrome/Safari browser can be opened, no software downloads are necessary.
Cloud advanced firewall punch-through with automatic fallback to Quicklink Relay Services guarantees connectivity on the most challenging and secured networks.
- Scheduled or ad hoc instant HD contributions
- No software or apps required
- Instant SMS or email invitations
- Simple to use with zero learning curve
- Single click to air with no user login credentials required
- Only mobile or desktop browser required
- Single one-time URL with timed validity
- Rate adaptive for unstable networks
- End-to-end encrypted AV streams
- Inbuilt echo cancellation means that no earphones are required
- Central management of camera switching and bandwidth
- Unlimited global usage and guest invitations
- Supports 1 to 10,000 concurrent users
Contribute directly from your iOS device using the Studio App
- Professional Mobile Journalism (MOJO) app
- Central management of HD recording, resolution, camera switching and bandwidth
- Live, record or simultaneous live and record
- Preview your local recording before upload to cloud or onsite storage
- Gridlines to quickly guide the composition or line up the subject
- Turn on/off flash light
- Zoom camera in/out
- Touch point for spot or permanent focus
- Image stabilisation whilst recording
- Switch between local or studio preview
The Quicklink Manager
The Quicklink Manager allows simple and intuitive management of links and contributors from one central portal, from any global location, using a secure Chrome web browser. Various layers of operational security including two factor authentication and end to end encryption ensure the highest levels of data security and integrity. Feature and settings selection together with link creation are amongst the main abilities of the Quicklink Manager Portal.
- Available 365×24/7
- Create virtual waiting rooms for contribution links
- Global usage
- Control of access permission rights to portal Managers, Operators and Users
- Send guest invites for ad hoc users
- Full control of contributors and feature/settings selection
- Automatic conversion of different incoming and output formats such as NTSC converted to PAL output
- Option to customise with own branding