Quicklink TX HD-SDI, HDMI, Analog, AES/EBU 1 Channel Skype in/out
A compact entry level model that supports 1 incoming Skype call. The Skype call can be selected to playout to HDMI and/or SDI output. 4K upscaling and analog input/outputs are available.
The integration of high quality live Skype video calls for entertainment shows, radio and other live video conferencing events has never been easier. The Quicklink TX is designed in partnership with Microsoft is a video call management system powered by Skype TX. It enables professional reception and transmission of multiple Skype video calls through an SDI and HDMI interface. As the Quicklink TX can receive from and send to any video-enabled device running Skype, this provides broadcasters unrivalled access to millions of Skype users.
- Professional SD/HD SDI input/output
- Additional HDMI and analogue video input/output
- 4K resolution ready
- The Quicklink Contributor helps you to connect with millions of Skype users worldwide
- Video quality optimisation with Bondio network enhancer
- Touch screen ready display with real time status information
- Skype TX controller software with control console
- Ultra low delay: For instantaneous 2 way video/audio contributions
- Video and audio free from adverts
- Aspect ratio correction method: Scale your SDI input picture to your requested resolution
- Customisable tally option: Notification of active calls
- Talkback: Switch between 3 different audio sources
- High-quality Dante™ and Livewire+™ AES67 Audio over I.P supported
- 16-channel audio ready
- Balanced analogue and embedded SDI audio
- AES / EBU Audio
- Remote Management Ethernet Port
- Breakout cable connector for flexible integration in your workflow
- Free complementary support: via the Quicklink customer portal
Skype TX Controller
The Skype TX controller software enables broadcasters and content producers to manage multiple Quicklink TX units from a single user interface. The Skype TX controller now includes live video previews, remote setting controls and integration with Skype contacts.
Find Skype contacts and start calls easily
By searching the Skype directory you can add Skype users to your shared contacts so you are ready to place calls on any one of your TX units. You can see the callers and add them as favourite when they are regular contributors.
Every tool you need to manage and monitor your calls
- The mini-video preview features let you compare all your live calls side by side
- The live inbound and outbound call quality indicator helps to monitor audio and video signals
- The caller snapshot function can be shown automatically if the call quality falls below a pre-set level.
- Manage multiple calls/units from one interface.
The Quicklink TX Workflow Applications
The Quicklink TX can be used to both send and receive Skype calls within various workflows depending on your requirements.
Talk shows: Skype users sending to the Quicklink TX
Any Skype client using any video-enabled device can connect and send audio and video to The Quicklink TX. Users simply connect with their regular Skype account.
Remote Studios: The Quicklink TX sending to the Quicklink TX
The Quicklink TX unit can be used to both send and receive audio/video via the SDI or HDMI I/O. This is ideal if you have multiple production sites. By using two Quicklink TX you are able to have studio grade HD/SDI to HD/SDI 2-ways.
Conferences: The Quicklink TX sending to a Skype client
Send a high quality professional stream to a Skype client for viewing on a laptop or monitor. You can share your screen back to the Skype client which is ideal when discussing important documents. The Quicklink TX even allows the addition of Tally or graphical information overlays on the return video back to the Skype caller.